Its a horse!Another one of my totally random posts! I came across this photograph through watching a youtube video of a Tom Waits interview. In this he shows a collection of photos he took at a horse race track.
According to Tom Waits, the concept of "Cribbing," is explained to be when a horse chews on the wood of its crib, leaving these marks as they scratch the paint. Very different i know, but i couldn't resist posting it up, its just too unbelievable that a horse did this!
youtube.com/tomwaits
I like the idea that its art that's 'outside of the box.' Its originality is very refreshing and opens my perception on how i see things. I love to look at stuff like this. Opens up my mind!
It reminds me of a presentation we had in my college by artist/animator 'Damian Gascoigne.' In this he showed us a series of stills, of how he perceives things. Basically, things that look like/represent something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment