Friday, 2 October 2009

'Dexter' food shots in title sequence






Ive taken some screen shots from this title sequence to the drama 'Dexter.' The sequence features different steps to the characters morning routine, but with a violent twist! Using these shots as metaphor for violent acts.

A lot of these shots are of him preparing food. These excellent view points capture all the color and detail of the food. Really drawing you into each shot. I'm currently doing work on a title sequence to a cooking show, and these are some great examples of what sort of style i want to work with. I want to experiment with obscure view points in my project, so this is great inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, despite the fact that theres some tasty food in this sequence it always put me off food when watching dexter. its got a Ginger-lime quality to it.

    ReplyDelete