Thursday, 26 November 2009

'Save Water...Save Life' Posters





This is a series of posters aimed to display the message of saving water. These were created by Ahmed Othman, who works in the fields of Advertising, Graphic Design and Art direction. I found these on the website called behancenetwork.com.

I like the use of the slogan: 'Save water...Save life' this provokes a simple yet strong message. It's straight to the point, and very hard hitting.

I contacted Ahmed through his website, asking about these pieces. His response is short and sweet, but none he less, he answered my question!
Here is my question:

Hi Ahmed, ive recently become interested in your work. I came across the 'save water save life' posters you did, and i was wondering what programme you used to create it?

A reply would be greatly appreciated! And with your permission i will add it to my blog for my University project

Reply:

I used Photoshop only, thanks for ur kind words

No comments:

Post a Comment