Tuesday, 21 September 2010

we are seventeen

weareseventeen website

I found out about 'We are seventeen' through a trip arranged by my course tutors. I went to a different trip to Double Negative studios on that day, but was still very curious about this company. So later on in the year i arranged a portfolio visit with them, and really took a liking to their work. When i went i realized that it is a rather small, intimate studio, fitting about 8 computers if i remember. Which i think gave me a feel for the professional studio environment - it was friendly, casual and simple. I feel im building something with this company and am still making any effort i can to keep in touch with Steve and the rest of the team.

We are seventeen are based in London, and specialize in motion graphics. They do work for broadcasters, creative agencies and corporate clients. They have produced work for clients such as O2, MTV, Five, Sky arts and more. Here's an example of a new piece i have just discovered on their website, for 'Diva.'

No comments:

Post a Comment