Tuesday, 21 July 2009
tic-tac art!
This was introduced to me by a friend who's a member on the 'deviantart' website. It totally stunned me for a second as its something so simple but yet so effective. I don't know, am i loosing my mind here? On some levels it exercises emotional issues, or perhaps some political.
In these photos im getting the impression of loneliness and individuality. Perhaps the 'Tic-tac' box resembles society or entrapment. And the 'Tic-tac' resembles a minority or an individual. I think these photos could mean a wide span of things, depending on the viewers initial response towards the photo.
I can only find that this artist goes by the name of '*rocp' on the 'deviantart' website, and has many more of these to explore! These are just two of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hey dude yer i see wat u mean with the tic tacs, suggesting isolation kewl
ReplyDelete